Posted by Lisa Davis at 7:00 AM
well so far I'm not having much luck with my Inkodye project. My vision was a beautiful chevron lampshade. First off the lamp shade is a drum shade and of course the pattern won't go on straight and that just drives me CRAZY!!! So I moved on to an argyle print which works much better. I used cut strips of a gold vinyl that I'm not ever going to use. Nice and thick so the light wouldn't penetrate but it did anyway - I was okay with that because it made a two toned design -NICE... BBUUUUUTTTT, I can't get crisp lines and that is #2 thing that drives me crazy!! UGH.. not sure what to do about it. I'm letting it stir around in my brain for a couple of days but wanted to hear from anyone who has worked with inkodye before..... tell me your successes (and failures) and show some me some projects. :)
Powered by Blogger.