Got so excited about the possibility of A LOT of new fabric...

If you guys are on JoAnn fabrics mailing list then you got the 25% off your total purchase coupon that is good for this weekend.  I saw bolts and bolts of fabric in my future.  Now usually their apparel fabric is 30% off so with the extra 25% I'd be able to get a great deal... but NOOO!  Went there Friday morning and of course all the fabric is regular price which isn't a good deal at all! :(  So JoAnn's is out for this weekend.  But on a good note, Hancock Fabrics does take competitors coupons so I can use it there and they do have some fabrics that I like on sale, so I should be heading up there sometime today to at least get something to work on!!  


Well one thing I did do last week is this ruffled top.  I had bought just one yard of this fabric to make a different shirt for Lauren and I had a little bit left and didn't want to waste any so I made this little shirt for my niece.  I LOVE it.  I had a pattern for this shirt but it didn't have the ruffle on the bottom and it just seemed like it needed a little something else.  Once I got it on my "baby" I was so happy with it! :)  I decided that the ruffle made it more like a short dress so I have decided to make bloomers to go with it...of course, I don't have any fabric left now so I'll have to buy more but it'll be worth it! :)  I only had my phone that day and posted it on facebook but can't here because it looks so blurry.   If you want to check it out here's the link. 

 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1899356050279&set=a.1392728864916.2056241.1432996719&theater


Hopefully some new designs posted soon! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment