So here we go....

I just got back from AmericasMart where I sat through a seminar where designers talked about how to re-purpose and reuse materials.  I loved the idea but more importantly each one said that you MUST have a blog if you want your business to be successful.  Who knew???  Well apparently everyone but me!  So I have set up my blog and we'll see how it goes.  Most of the time when I am sewing or creating I do have a lot of ideas swarming around in my head so I guess this is the place to let them out and maybe they will inspire you!  I'm hoping that when I'm stuck with a design thats just not working for me maybe you will have a solution for my problem! :)  That would be great!  Hey, maybe this is a good idea.  Here's to blogging....

1 comments:

  • Jill | May 18, 2011 at 5:53 PM

    Hey there - blogging seems to be the way some people get the word out - try facebook, twitter, pinterest and one I need to try - Stumble Upon. Good luck with the new venture!

Post a Comment