So each week I like to feature a product to offer just to my facebook friends. Last week it was the "Bama Baby" A-line dress and as promised I chose something this week that was football related! :)
I made this adorable halter top style dress out of two coordinating Michael Miller fabrics and love how it turned out.
If you arn't friends with me on Facebook please get over there and show some LOVE! :)
So far I've just been doing little girls clothes but what else would you like to see???? Was thinking of featuring an E-reader cover next week - that might appeal to more people. And of course I could do some home decor but if you don't live in the area, not sure what shipping would be on that! YIKES!!
- TWO no-heat curl techniques reviewed by your one a...
- Faux Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Nap mat made from a shower curtain!
- My weekly Facebook special
- I miss my computer!!! :(
- My curb side junk rocking chair makeover!!!
- Facebook specials!
- Last day to enter giveaway....
- What are you working on this holiday weekend??
- ▼ July (9)
Powered by Blogger.