April's Fury - Alabama Tornados

This is what the local news is calling our outbreak of tornados that occurred last Wed. I was thinking the twisters of twenty eleven. Whatever you call it - it has devastated our area. We've never seen anything this bad!! At my house we only had minor damage - trampoline through the fence and shutters blown off, but the neighborhood across the street wasn't so lucky! :( Our power went off Wed. afternoon around 5:00 p.m. (I think it was around 5:00 - everything was so chaotic). And we just got our power back on today...Monday around 11:00 a.m. That is 5 days of no refrigerator, no a/c, no lights, nothing. Really in the grand scheme of things we were VERY VERY lucky! I will post more about it later when I get everything back in order but for now I'm back into the world of technology!

0 comments:

Post a Comment