So I saw this rocking chair that someone in my neighborhood was throwing out. And yes, I can see how you would want to throw it out - IF YOU COULDN"T SEE THE POTENTIAL!!
Okay, so yes, it has no seat but both the seat and back are going out anyway so it doesn't even matter! The structure of the chair is very sturdy and check out the design of the chair itself - couldn't you just DIE!!!
I have a couple of ideas of what I want to do with it - but wanted to see what other crafty minds see when they look at it?
I'm thinking a nice fabric redo OR an idea from an Anthropologie chair that I love....Hmmm, the possibilities are endless!!!!!
- Check out what I just scored on CL
- Pattern design class...
- Yard sale picture frames
- Come follow my brick and morter store!
- Before and After End Table - Tutorial
- Silhouette giveaway!
- Bloggie Hop Friday! :)
- Check out this GEM I got off the curb! :)
- New shirt made out of leftover material
- modge podge is pissing me off!!!
- Yard sale find... before and after
- My sewing machine is broken!!!!!!
- April's Fury - Alabama Tornados
- ▼ May (13)
Powered by Blogger.