At least I think it is. It still technically "sews" but the stiches are all out of whack. The wrong side looks like the right side (bobbin vs top thread) and even those don't look great. I've tried everything to fix this but nothing is working!!! AUGH! Has this happened to anyone out there????? Could you fix it?????
What am I going to do without my sewing machine!?!?!?!?!
- Check out what I just scored on CL
- Pattern design class...
- Yard sale picture frames
- Come follow my brick and morter store!
- Before and After End Table - Tutorial
- Silhouette giveaway!
- Bloggie Hop Friday! :)
- Check out this GEM I got off the curb! :)
- New shirt made out of leftover material
- modge podge is pissing me off!!!
- Yard sale find... before and after
- My sewing machine is broken!!!!!!
- April's Fury - Alabama Tornados
- ▼ May (13)
Powered by Blogger.