So remember this outfit I made for myself...
Which by the way I have decided I don't like and am not going to wear. The rise is too short and the top part isn't long enough. So eventually I'm going to cut them to just pants and wear with a white top.
But anyway, back when I got done sewing this I had some fabric left over and I love the fabric so I decided to make something for my daughter. Didn't have enough material for a dress so I made a simple shirt.
It's a simple pillowcase top but I added a little ruffle to the bottom because its cute! :) And I needed a little more length...
- Check out what I just scored on CL
- Pattern design class...
- Yard sale picture frames
- Come follow my brick and morter store!
- Before and After End Table - Tutorial
- Silhouette giveaway!
- Bloggie Hop Friday! :)
- Check out this GEM I got off the curb! :)
- New shirt made out of leftover material
- modge podge is pissing me off!!!
- Yard sale find... before and after
- My sewing machine is broken!!!!!!
- April's Fury - Alabama Tornados
- ▼ May (13)
Powered by Blogger.