Pattern design class...
Posted by Lisa Davis at 4:46 PM
Anyone else ever do this? Well I went today. The guy (yes guy) spoke a million miles an hour and it was basically a 3 hour sales pitch on all of their "stuff" from pattern pieces to scissors to how to sew books. Only paid $10 for it and didn't buy any "stuff" and there WAS a few tidbits of good information, but didn't get what I was looking for! :(
- Check out what I just scored on CL
- Pattern design class...
- Yard sale picture frames
- Come follow my brick and morter store!
- Before and After End Table - Tutorial
- Silhouette giveaway!
- Bloggie Hop Friday! :)
- Check out this GEM I got off the curb! :)
- New shirt made out of leftover material
- modge podge is pissing me off!!!
- Yard sale find... before and after
- My sewing machine is broken!!!!!!
- April's Fury - Alabama Tornados
- ▼ May (13)
Powered by Blogger.