4th of July - Pattern Remix
Posted by Lisa Davis at 8:56 AM
4th of July is coming up quick and I need to get busy making a couple of dresses (one for my daughter and one for my niece).
I have had The Olivia Top pattern forever and I have made so many variations from this pattern! It is a staple for little girls clothes!
All I did was cut the main front and back of the shirt and add how many additional inches I would need to make it a dress. Sewed front to back. Roll hemmed the top (on front and back). Added bias for the shoulder ties and then shirred from the top all the way to the arm pits 1/4 inch apart.
SUPER EASY! :)
And I think it turned out so cute! I am going to make one today for my niece who is a year old. I can't wait to get some pictures of them together! :)
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.