I pinned this wonderful looking smoothie last week sometime with the intention of making it on 4th of July
Check out the recipe here.
And now for mine. I followed the recipe for the first batch (except that I only had table syrup instead of maple syrup) and I found that it was too syrup tasting for me. Probably would have been different if I used real maple syrup but hey you gotta use whacha got!
The second batch I put no water and a handful of ice cubes and some sugar (didn't measure this part just eyeballed what looked good). :)
It was okay. The next batch (and no I didn't drink all of these - they were handed out to the kiddos) had the tequila! :) Helllooooo Mama. This is where it's at! Tasted much better!!
Actually I'm drinking right now as I post. :)
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.