Posted by Lisa Davis at 9:15 AM
I finished the cabinet that I had picked up on CL. Here's what it looked like before:
And after a couple of coats of red paint and ALOT of black glazing here it is all done! A bit much for my taste, but this one's going up for sale. Although, I sure won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell (and the hubby actually loves it more than me)!!
And, I wanted to jazz up the back sides of the door and the bottom of the cabinet so I added some black damask fabric! :) My favorite part.
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.