What to do? What to do?
Posted by Lisa Davis at 6:41 PM
So I found these on the curb a few weeks ago. Yes, they are the front and back of a crib. Do I need a crib? No, but the wood looks really good on these and I thought that surely I could do something with them! But I haven't come up with any good ideas. Some of the ideas I've come across are: garden trellis and bench. Neither of which would be useful to me.
So I am asking for all of your creative genius!! :)
What do I do with these?????
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.