New Upholstery Project!
Posted by Lisa Davis at 6:21 AM
I found this AHH-MAZING sofa on the curb yesterday in my neighborhood! Yes, you heard me right...ON THE CURB!!! I literally slammed on the brakes and said "OH MY GOD". You better believe that I scooped this one up quick! It is Sooooo cool. Wanna know why?? Do ya, huh? do ya?
Well, just look at it's gorgeous shape!! I can already see something beautiful like this from Anthropologies thats been sitting in my Pinterest board.
And really I think the BEST part of this sofa is the fact that is comes apart and it could be two chairs!!!! Hee hee heee... I can't stop smiling about this one!
Wonder how long its going to take me to actually get it re-finished though? And I'm definately not selling this one! It is mine... ALL MINE! :)
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.