I'm not sure when I began this project (I'm thinking last February). Any way I got two of these reclining wingback chairs from my mom. She was getting new furniture and was going to give these beauties to Goodwill. Of course, there was no way I was going to let her do that!!! I wanted those - but definitely needed to be updated! :)
So I spent about $70 on fabric and several several months working on this. Seriously, I should have picked an easier project for my first one - like a stool or dining room chair!
The only bad thing is that I inherited two of these chairs so the other one is just still sitting in my house, waiting! And I'm not in the mood to do it! :( Maybe I'll find motivation - this winter! :)
This is my next upholstery project:
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.