So I've hit two blogging milestones - both in the same week! :)
First, my entertainment center was featured at Monkey Momma's Crafts. How exciting! :) Do you remember the first time you were featured? Isn't it neat to see your work on someone else's blog? Thanks so much to Monkey Momma's Crafts for the shout out!
And, I also just hit 50 followers! :) I don't know if that is a milestone or not, it just seemed like a good even number to be excited about. Do you guys have milestone "numbers" that you get excited about? I guess the next one will be 100! Of course, it took me 3 months to get 50 so I guess it'll be a while...
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.