I say "class" but it was just two of my friends at my store. I might could have fit one more person in the tiny room in the back but that would probably be about it. I had put a feeler out there on facebook to see if anyone was interested in making this dress:
So last night the girls brought their machines, fabric and notions and got to work. They did an amazing job! Here they are hard at work! :)
And look how AMAZING they turned out!!!!
They did such a fabulous job and got it done in about 2 hours which was great! And it was SO much fun! :)
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.